BAGNI VOLPI NOEMI USA
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Seattle, WA (206) 322-6020
A 400-count sateen damask collection with coordinating solid sateen accessories are new for the Doria collection. Also new is the Barbara Barry Bedding Collection, which will debut with three patterns: Serene Check, Stripe and Pinstripe. A 220-count percale with raised printed sheeting is used, while pique and waffle weave are used for the shams, coverlets and bedskirts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...