Bardwil snags Claiborne for table and kitchen
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/11/2005 12:09:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Just days after debuting its Dansk Graves Studio collection inspired by architect Michael Graves, Bardwil Linens this week inked another licensing deal -- this time with Liz Claiborne Inc. -- for table linens and kitchen textiles.
This designer collection is set to launch in the fall and will target specialty and department stores.It will include tablecloths, placemats, napkins, runners, napkin rings, chair pads, coasters, kitchen towels, pot holders, oven mitts and aprons.Liz Claiborne Inc. first launched its home collection in 2002 with flooring. Today, it also includes furniture, decorative fabrics, storage products, bedding, bath coordinates and window treatments.Bardwil's other licensees include Lenox and its more casual alternative, Dansk.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...