Home furnishings designer Gasper memorialized
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2009 11:26:00 AM
Erie, Pa. – Family and friends of the late Robert Gasper have encouraged memorials in his honor to the American Heart Association, the Humane Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania, or the Erie Summer Festival.
Gasper, 69, died unexpectedly last April at Atlantic City Medical Center while vacationing in New Jersey. He was a New York resident.
The founder/owner of Flowerpatch Designs, a Fifth Avenue design studio engaged in home, upholstery and apparel work, Gasper had worked over the years with many converters and manufacturers, including Burlington Industries, West Point Pepperell, Schumacher & Co. and Cannon Mills, among others. He taught home furnishings design at Parsons School of Design in New York in the late 1980s and lectured on the field of design from New York to Japan and Korea.
His guestbook is available at www.GoErie.com/obits
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...