NYIGF to Stagger Dates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
The summer 2009 New York International Gift Fair will return to its staggered schedule, said organizer George Little Management. NYIGF will run Saturday, Aug.15 - Thursday, Aug. 20 at the Javits Center and Piers 92 and 94.
Saturday–Wednesday will see “New York’s Newest” and “Studio” open at Pier 92, “At Home” open at Pier 94, and “Handmade” open at Javits.
All other divisions will run Sunday-Thursday at Javits.
The “SustainAbility: design for a better world” display and seminars will return with a curated exhibit from suppliers. For information, visit nyigf.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...