Terrisol adds to design team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Bath and beach towel and table linens supplier Terrisol Corp. recently appointed Carla Grosso as design director for beach towels, including in-house and licensed brands.
Grosso has been working in the home textiles industry for 10 years. Most recently she worked for more than four years for Teka USA, where she was product development manager for beach and bath towels and robes. Prior to that, she spent more than five years working for Burlington Industries as a stylist for the home division.
She reports to John Cafaro, cmo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...