Sources show on the way
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/1/2005 12:06:00 PM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — The third annual Sources show and conference — featuring gifts, handcrafts, home furnishings, decorative accessories and accessory apparel — will run from May 15 to 18 at Pier 94 in New York City.
The 2005 show will have new pavilions from Indonesia and Taiwan, with returning pavilions from the Andean Community (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru), China, Hong Kong, Macau, India, the Philippines, Poland, Thailand, and Central, East and West Africa. Independent gift, home and craft producers from Bangladesh , Chile , Ghana , Kenya , Korea , Mexico , Nepal , South Africa , Sri Lanka , and Vietnam will also take part in the market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...