Peking Handicraft Goes Retro with New Christmas Line by Artist Rhein
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/8/2009 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Home decor and gift house Peking Handicraft Inc. is launching a new mix-and-match holiday textiles collection designed by artist D.L. Rhein.
The look is 1950s and 1960s retro and employs block letters and vintage Santa designs.
Peking is debuting the line in July during the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings market. The company's showroom is in suite 10-A-4 in Building 1.
The collection includes: the Happy Holidays Stocking featuring an embroidered velvet candy cane red with green and white stripes; the Happy Holidays hooked rug; the Holly Santa pillow; the Happy Holidays pillow; and the Postcard Santa pillow.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...