D. Porthault comes to Arrelle Fine Linens stores
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
CHICAGO -The exclusive Italian product line of D. Porthault is now available at Arrelle Fine Linens, the high-end retailer here.
People have requested the line over the years, said Lisa Rosenberg, co-owner, and it made sense to add it to the store's offerings, since "Arrelle offers a lot of high-end linens. We start where department stores leave off."
The D. Porthault collection offers a wide range of product, from printed bedding, terry and linen towels and table linens as well as accessories such as baby robes, trays, lingerie bags and more. However, items are customized for D. Porthault, she said, so almost anything for the customer is possible. Patterns include its signature print of little pink hearts on a white ground-"a little bit girly," she added. A queen sheet set ranges in price from $600 to $2,300; a queen duvet starts at $310.
The product line is only offered in about three other locations nationwide, she said, but is known for its elaborate sewing and attention to detail, like scalloped edging on the towels and high-end couture laces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...