Robert Allen promotes Keating
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2004 12:12:00 PM
NEW YORK — Karen Keating has been promoted to the new position of operating vice president, fabric design, for The Robert Allen Group.&P>Keating, formerly design director — contract, wovens and prints — is now responsible for contract and residential upholstery fabrics. &P>"Since performance fabrics have become so important, both in residential fabrics as well as hospitality, we have put them together under Karen," explained Andy Pacuk, senior vice president.&P>Keating reports to Marion Murray, vice president, design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...