Brentwood Originals dec pillows get Natural
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2007 1:15:00 PM
At Market -- Brentwood Originals’ Natural Elements collections speaks to eco-friendly trends via the natural fiber content of some of the decorative pillows in this new program. While a few coordinate pieces are synthetic – namely polyester -- Natural Elements includes linen, cotton, and bamboo styles as well.
“We’re after the look and feel of eco products without the expense,” said Loren Sweet, president. “We see this as a value-priced version. It all comes down to price point.”
There are 18 oversized leaf patterns in block-print style – each of which coordinates with several solid colored pillow styles, such as the poly, a cotton, and a cross-dyed model. The palette is sage, white, taupe, chestnut, and Tahitian blue.
Brentwood has also expanded its chair pad offerings. Sweet called it the company’s fastest growing category.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...