NexCen Bows Waverly Ads with Sandra Lee
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Brand management firm NexCen Brands is kicking off its "World of Waverly" ad campaign in Better Homes & Gardens this month, featuring Waverly spokesperson Sandra Lee.
Lee, the host of "Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee" on the Food Network, is shown with the Waverly Sun N Shade outdoor fabric line in the initial ads.
"Waverly makes me feel right at home" is the motto. A series of full-page, four-color ads will depict Lee interacting with the five Waverly design themes: Modern Essentials, Past Perfect, Town & Country, Beautiful Things and Cultural Rhythms.
"Our new ads were designed to include key retailers where Waverly products are sold. We know our customers love the Waverly brand so we wanted to make it obvious where they can purchase our products," said Rick Platt, president of NexCen Home Studios.
Other magazines will be part of the ongoing campaign as fall approaches, including Country Home, Traditional Home, and Family Circle, the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...