Triangle Home moves into 295, expands services
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2010 4:34:00 PM
Cranbury, N.J. – On its rapid path of expansion, 11-year-old Chinese home textiles product manufacturer Triangle Home Fashions LLC has opened its first U.S. showroom here at 295 Fifth Avenue.
The new space, in suite 221, sets the stage for the company’s new product launches in top of bed, decorative pillows, soft window treatments, shower curtains and table linens during the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market.
Dennis Marton, evp, told HTT Triangle is a factory-direct manufacturer specializing in embroidery, heat-pleating and pin-tucking workmanship, and jacquard fabrications.
The company – which currently owns and operates two manufacturing facilities in China and is building a third that is set to be completed later this year – has been selling its wares directly to major discount chains, mid-tier deparment stores, home textiles specialty chains and mulit-channel retailers throughout its more than decade-long existence.
Now Triangle hopes to enhance its services to its existing and new U.S. customers with additional sales, marketing and design capabilities accessible from its showroom offices and its U.S. base here, which opened in August 2008 by company president and design officer Jenny Zhu.
“We want to provide our customers here faster time to market, creations of designs, sample delivery and actual product delivery. We want to expedite our services to them,” said Marton, who joined the company in June 2009 after a 25-year career in the tabletop industry working with major brands including Royal Doulton, Villeroy & Boch, and Mikasa.
New product lines slated for market include the Habitat collection of cotton and polyester-blend textured fabrics translated across all of Triangle’s product categories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...