Windham gets into shower curtains
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 11:46:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET — Windham Weavers continues to grow its roster of offerings with the addition of shower curtains.
"We've already got the fabric, so we decided to just go vertical," said Lance Orlick, vice president. For the launch, the company is showing seven styles, including flat wovens, woven over-prints, jacquards and pieced looks. The plan is to expand with many more looks for the next New York Home Textiles Market. Retail price points range from $20 to $40.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...