Schor Promoted at Crown Crafts
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/10/2009 12:00:00 AM
Compton, Calif. —
Crown Crafts Infant Products, a subsidiary of Crown Crafts Inc., has promoted director of marketing Tracie Schor to vp of marketing.
In her new position, Schor will continue to play key roles in product development, merchandising, building new partner relationships and enhancing relationships with current merchandising and channel partners. She will continue to build Crown Crafts Infant Products' house brands, including NoJo & Kimberly Grant, and develop new channels of distribution, domestically and internationally.
Before joining the company in July of last year, Schor worked in the apparel industry, most recently as director of sales for CoCaLo, a manufacturer of infant bedding.
"Tracie's extensive experience in sales, merchandising and product development prior to joining us has been the basis for her success at Crown Crafts Infant Products," said Randall Chestnut, chairman, president and ceo of Crown Crafts, Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...