Fortunoff COO joins Phoenix House board
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2004 12:48:00 PM
NEW YORK — Howard Meitiner, chief operating officer at Fortunoff, was named to the Phoenix House Foundation board of directors at its December meeting.
“Howard Meitiner brings to Phoenix House an impressive record of public service and a deep commitment to our work,” said Mitchell Rosenthal, M.D., president of Phoenix House. “He has made clear his strong desire to help us fulfill our mission of putting the lives of children and adolescents back on track.”
Rosenthal also said that Meitiner’s appointment to the board would strengthen Phoenix House’s ties to Long Island – where Fortunoff is headquartered and where Phoenix House operates 16 treatment programs – and to the retail industry.
At Fortunoff, where he manages business development projects, Meitiner is responsible for efficiency and productivity, and provides overall strategic leadership. Previously, he was CEO of Sephora, a beauty-retail company founded in France and acquired by Paris-based LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...