HD, Levolor settle case
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ —
Hard window coverings manufacturers Hunter Douglas Inc. and Levolor Window Fashions announced last week that they have settled the patent litigation pending between them.
The case had been field in the Federal District Court for the Northern District of New York in Albany. In it, Hunter Douglas alleged that Levolor's Mystique product infringed on several of its patents. Levolor, in turn, had alleged that Hunter Douglas' UltraGlide product infringed on its retractable cord patent. Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...