TJX bumps up two execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
FRAMINGHAM, MA -The TJX Cos. has promoted two senior executives, one at the corporate level and one at its European division, T.K. Maxx.
Alex Smith has been named executive vp, group executive, International, a new position. Previously, Smith had been managing director of T.K. Maxx, a position he's held since 1995.
And Paul Sweetenham has been promoted to president, T.K. Maxx, from his position of senior vp, gmm. He joined T.K. Maxx in 1993 as head of retail operations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...