Hall of Fame to Salute Target Execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2007 12:00:00 AM
The Retail Advertising and Marketing Association has selected two Target executives to be inducted into the Retail Advertising Hall of Fame: Minda Gralnek, and Eric Erickson. They each hold the title of vp and creative director.
Gralnek and Erickson will accept their awards during RAMA's annual Retail Advertising Conference, Feb. 7-9 at the Chicago Hilton. RAMA is a division of the National Retail Federation.
Gralnek, who joined Target in 1990, is responsible for innovative advertising, branding, marketing, packaging, and in-store communications. She has also worked for Dayton Hudson Department Stores, and for the clients of US Communication including Microsoft, Apple Computer, and Kraft Foods.
Erickson joined Target in 1991; he oversees creative for advertising, package design, and in-store signage for a variety of businesses, including hardlines, food, Target Financial Services, human resources, internal communications and community relations. He began his career as an advertising copywriter at Dayton Hudson.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...