HFPA slates annual meeting
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The annual meeting of the Home Fashion Products Association will be held on Tuesday, December 16 at 41 Madison Avenue, in the lower level meeting room.
Following the annual meeting, which begins with a continental breakfast at 8 a.m., the meeting continues with elections at 8:30 a.m., and there will be a workshop on the various flammability issues.
The workshop, which begins at 9:15 a.m. will address the status of California's TB604, Federal legislation and the Consumer Products Safety Commission's actions. Bob Leo of Meeks & Sheppard, HFPA's legal counsel, will chair the workshop.
Non-HFPA members must pay $55 per person to attend the workshop.
Checks should be mailed prior to the meeting to HFPA, 355 Lexington Avenue, 17th floor, New York, NY 10017.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...