HFPA declares new date for '05 market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2003 8:01:00 AM
New York — The Home Fashion Products Association has moved the date for the 2005 fall New York Home Textiles Market to Sunday, Oct. 16. It had previously been scheduled to kick off Sunday, Sept. 25.
In addition, George Little Management, which operates the New York Home Textiles Show at the Jacob Javits Center, has secured dates at the center that will allow the show to run concurrently with the showroom market schedule.
"The change was made in response to [HFPA] members' concerns regarding early September dates and to be more consistent with all other fall markets," said a statement released last Friday evening by the HFPA.
The new market dates also precede the International Furniture Market at High Point, NC, which begins Oct. 20, 2005.
For the 2004 calendar, the New York Winter Mini-Market begins Sunday, Feb. 1. The New York Home Textiles Market and the New York Home Textiles Show will begin March 26 for the spring session and Oct. 8 for the fall.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 22, 2003
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...