Lane Elected at TJX
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
Framingham, Mass. — —
Framingham, Mass. — The TJX Companies, Inc. has elected Amy Lane to its board of directors.
Lane was an investment banker for 25 years, specializing in the retail industry. She currently serves as the presiding director of Borders Group, Inc. and is a trustee at MFS Funds and Federal Realty Investment Trust, where she also serves as chair of the Compensation Committee.
From 1997 until her retirement in 2002, Lane served as group leader of the Global Retailing Investment Banking Group at Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
Before working at Merrill Lynch, she founded and led the retail industry investment banking unit at Salomon Brothers, Inc., having joined that firm in 1989.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...