IFDA announces 2005 international board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2005 11:48:00 AM
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. — Increasing membership in all chapters, striving to add more chapters, and continuing to raise global awareness of the organization are the 2005 goals set by Lee Coggin, FIFDA (indicates fellow status in the IFDA), who takes the reins of the International Furnishings and Design Association.
The new president will preside over a board that includes president-elect Mark Jeross of the Michigan Chapter, who will be responsible for strategic planning; treasurer-elect John Petro from Washington, D.C.; membership co-chair Joan Croft, FIFDA, of the Northern California Chapter; and Elchin Orer, an interior designer and Washington Chapter member, who will be involved in publicity and marketing.
Returning to the board will be treasurer Jennifer Wagner from Arizona; Carolyn Meek, FIFDA, of the New England Chapter, who will act as secretary and chapter liaison; Jeanne Matlock, of the North Central Chapter, responsible for the IFDA Web site and newsletter; Membership co-chair Barbara Holme of the Southwest Chapter; and Mervyn Kaufman of New York, assigned once again to marketing and publicity. Immediate past president Constance Blair, of the Michigan Chapter, will serve as advisor to the board.
Presiding over the Educational Foundation, IFDA's nonprofit grant- and scholarship-awarding wing will be Nancy Kloehn, FIFDA, of the North Central Chapter, and vice chair Wilma Hammet of the Carolinas Chapter. The EF advisor will be Katie Goldfarb, FIFDA, of Washington , D.C.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...