Warner Bros. Names VP Worldwide Marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/11/2005 12:00:00 AM
Burbank, Calif. —
Warner Bros. Consumer Products has named Lisa Avent vice president of worldwide marketing. She will handle marketing for the Looney Tunes and DC Comics brands, and oversee regional marketing for Latin America and Asia/Pacific.
In the home textiles arena, licenses for Looney Tunes properties are held by Dan River for bedding; Jay Franco & Sons for bath products; Karsten America for beach towels; and Mohawk Home for throws. Licenses for DC Comics' Batman property are held by The Northwest Company for throws and Franco Manufacturing for bedding, bath and beach.
Avent comes to Warner Bros. Consumer Products after seven years with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), where she led the worldwide licensing and retail development department. While at MGM, she developed and launched the Pink Panther film and classic licensing program.
Her licensing career also includes senior management positions at 20th Century Fox Licensing and Merchandising, Sony Signatures, Mattel Toys and Nelvana Communications. She played a pivotal role in the success of properties including MGM Classics, Babar and The Simpsons.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...