JoAnn adds feedback to F.A.S.T. satisfaction
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
HUDSON, OH —
Expanding its mandate for employees to enhance customer service four ways, Jo-Ann Stores will now measure how well store workers perform these functions by asking customers to report on their in-store experiences.
The F.A.S.T. customer satisfaction initiative, in place since August 2001, directs Jo-Ann employees to offer customers a friendly greeting, ask what the customer is making to ensure they have everything they need, provide a speedy checkout, and thank them for their business.
Working with Service Management Group, a retail research and consulting company in Kansas City, MO, Jo-Ann has stepped up the concept to include measuring results and providing stores with a progress report. It's slated to be in all stores by Feb. 1.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 25, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...