Town & Country Hires Judi Alexander
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Town & Country Living has recruited former WestPoint Home executive Judi Alexander as vp of licensing and marketing.
Alexander managed the launch of Charisma Home for WestPoint and worked on the Betsey Johnson, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein Home brands. She began her career with designer Louis Nichole.
Bill Blass is the latest addition to the Town & Country roster of licenses, which also includes Lauren Ralph Lauren, KitchenAid, Laura Ashley, and Springmaid. New licensed brands to be announced at August market are currently in the works; the company said this will further its expansion into new product categories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...