Design director debuts at Waverly Lifestyle
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Jane Dombrosky has been appointed design director of home fashions for the Waverly Lifestyle Group.
She reports to Pamela Maffei-Toolan, vp, design, for Waverly, an F. Schumacher & Co. division. Dombrosky will manage the design and development of all finished products for Waverly Home Fashions.
"Her professionalism and keen business sense combined with her creativity and design talent makes her an asset to our home fashions business," said Maffei-Toolan.
Dombrosky assumed the duties previously held by Julie Pryor, who left the company. Previously, Dombrosky was a stylist and then design manager for WestPoint Stevens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...