Bed Bath & Beyond Debuts in Canada
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
Richmond Hill, Ontario —
With the Dec. 7 grand opening of a 34,000-square-foot store in the Bayview Glen Shopping Centre here, home furnishings specialty giant Bed Bath & Beyond has crossed into international retailing for the first time.
At the event, BB&B ceo Steven Temares remarked, “We are excited to open our first store in Canada and to share our long standing traditions of exceptional customer service, great value and a broad assortment of merchandise with the GTA,” a reference to the Greater Toronto Area.
To support the effort, the company launched www.bedbathandbeyond.ca as a quick-start gateway for local shoppers into its main website. The Canadian website will be developed over time.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...