Revere Mills names Gregg to top sales post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/20/2006 1:16:00 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. -- Revere Mills International Group has appointed Jeff Gregg its new senior vp of sales and marketing, in time for the New York Home Textiles Market.
Gregg assumes his new position July 31, marking three weeks after his predecessor, Dan Harris, left the post after 10 years to join a new global sourcing company.
Gregg was formerly with Anderson, S.C.-based towel supplier Santens of America as its vp, a position he held since 1994. Prior to that he was with Home Innovations in Chicago and Fieldcrest Cannon in New York. He began his career at Cannon Mills in New York.
He will report to John Vanden Berge, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...