YFM hires Taylor as VP
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
EDISON, N.J. — Area, accent and bath rug supplier YMF Inc. recently appointed Ron Taylor to the newly created post of vice president of business development to help broaden its customer base for its goods, which range from promotional to high end.
He reports to Yaron Shemesh, senior vice president.
Taylor most recently worked as national sales manager for Tessile. Prior to that, he was vice president of sales for Gala Industries and senior vice president of sales for Bess Manufacturing.
He will work from both headquarters here as well as from the company's showroom at 295 Fifth Ave. in New York City.
YMF Inc.'s area and accent rugs come in various constructions — heat set, iscose, wool and wool-and-silk blends.
The company owns manufacturing facilities in Turkey, Israel and other countries and has partnerships with factories in China, where it produces wool-and-silk blend rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...