USA-ITA appoints new chairman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/10/2005 12:21:00 PM
NEW YORK -- The United States Association of Importers of Textiles and Apparel has elected Bob Zane, current senior vice president of Liz Claiborne Inc., to serve as chairman of its board of directors.
Zane is the fifth chairman of USA-ITA and succeeds Peter McGrath, chairman, JC Penney Purchasing Corporation, who served since 2001. McGrath stepped down from the position due to expanding responsibilities at JC Penney.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...