Global Connections to shift timing, location next year
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2006 1:24:00 PM
White Plains, N.Y. -- Global Connections, the showcase for Asian and other international suppliers of textiles and related products, has set new dates and locations for 2007 and 2008.
Global Connections will run May 8-10, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando Fla., in conjunction with both the Gourmet Housewares Show and the National Hardware Show. In 2008, the three shows will run May 6-8, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
"Aligning Global Connections with the Gourmet Housewares Show and the National Hardware Show will create a comprehensive market for home-focused industries," said Penny Sikalis, vp, group show manager for George Little Management (GLM), which owns and manages Global Connections and the Gourmet Housewares Show.
Reed Exhibitions owns, manages and produces the National Hardware Show. The three shows together attract some 3,500 exhibitors from around the world and more than 40,000 attendees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...