Burlington Rug promotes Devlin
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
MONTICELLO, AR —
Burlington Rug Corp. recently promoted Robert Devlin to the newly created position of vp, product development and management.
"We needed someone to be accountable for product only, because in this fashion business, product is key and he is the right person to get us through that," said Brian Ballingall, vp, Canada division, and spokesman for the company.
Devlin, who designed Burlington Rug Corp.'s new line of shaped tufted olefin rugs that will be introduced at the New York Home Textiles market, formerly worked as vp, operations.
No one has directly replaced Devlin. But Steve Pigott, plant manager, was promoted within his position and now is responsible for some of Devlin's prior duties.
Devlin reports to Jan Pourquoi, executive vp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...