Melrose launches quick-ship program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/18/2006 1:17:00 PM
Los Angeles — Melrose Home Collection has created a new Ready-to-Ship program consisting of 50 products that combine to form 15 bedding ensembles.
"We understand the need for inventory to be available quickly," says Liza Robinson Vidal, USA marketing and business development manager. "The Ready-to-Ship program is designed to offer a fresh alternative to the soft furnishings business."
To make the ordering process easy, Melrose will be accepting online as well as phone orders, she said.
The off-the-shelf program includes selections from Melrose’s Traditional, Contemporary, and Juvenile collections.
In other news, Melrose recently previewed new collections of stand-alone, luxury throws, cushions, curtains, table settings, linens, slip covers and accessories at the International Furniture Show at High Point.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...