Kmart DC workers ratify contract
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
Troy, MI — Kmart said that employees at two distribution centers have ratified a tentative union contract that covers roughly 1,100 workers. The three-year agreement was struck between Kmart Holding Corp. and the United Auto Workers. It covers some 600 employees in Morrisville, PA, and nearly 500 in Warren, OH. Kmart did not disclose the terms of the agreement.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...