Divatex heads BTS
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2005 11:49:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Divatex Home Fashions has rolled out a back-to-school program with 20 to 30 new looks in faux fur and microsuede.
The company has also continued to evolve its urban collection with two new bed patterns and three fashion-forward bedding designs that cater to a more sophisticated younger customer or work for back-to-school. These colorful patterns offer a new take on circles, optical stripes and overscale florals.
Another new area for Divatex is light-weight quilts featuring contemporary quilting in various colors and fabrications such as 400-count cotton, silk or satin in light, medium and bright palettes. There are roughly 20 to 30 different lightweight quilts on display during the low-key Mini-Market this week, including microfiber looks in reversible colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...