McCaffrey boss of Springs' kiddie biz
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/27/2003 12:00:00 AM
FORT MILL, SC —
In a move to better support Springs' customer account teams and strategic business units, the company has realigned its juvenile sales and licensing functions to focus on the company's growth in licensed and juvenile products. Tom McCaffrey, who serves as director of juvenile and specialty brands, now heads this unit.
He is responsible for overall business planning, portfolio development and coordination with the account teams to grow sales of juvenile, specialty licensed and branded programs. McCaffrey reports to Leslie Gillock, vp brand management. Nancie Siegel, director of marketing, juvenile and specialty brands, will continue to handle development and management of all juvenile, specialty licensed and branded programs, including licensor relationships, product development and marketing support.
Some of Springs' juvenile licenses include Coca-Cola, CosmoGirl, The Dog, Harry Potter, Shrek 2, NASCAR, Dexter's Laboratory, Cabbage Patch Kids, My Little Pony and The Cat in the Hat.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...