Abbyson Readies Drop-Ship Program, Updates Website
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
Chatsworth, Calif. —
Home furnishings manufacturer Abbyson Living is targeting the ecommerce segment with a new, next-day drop=ship program launching this month.
The new program will address ecommerce retailers in the U.S., Canada and South America. E-commerce retailers that register for the program will receive promotional pricing including product descriptions, daily online inventory access, high resolution product images, and multimedia product demo videos to help generated sales. Product will ship from Abbyson's distribution center in southern California.
"During these changing economic times, businesses must also change by adapting and discovering new ways to be innovative in order to stay competitive," said Yavar Rafieha, vp.
To streamline the product assortment and reduce lead times, Abbyson will focus on keeping high stock levels of its best selling designs for the initial program launch.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...