Senator Obama to keynote at K.I.D.S. & Fashion Delivers Gala
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/22/2006 9:56:00 AM
New York-- Kids In Distressed Situations, Inc. (K.I.D.S.) will hold its fall gala with partner charity Fashion Delivers on Monday, Dec. 4 at the Mandarin Oriental New York.
The fundraiser will honor Anthony Buccina, vice chairman and president of merchandising for The Bon-Ton Stores, as well as ceo and chairman Fred Rowan and president Joe Pacifico, both of The William Carter Company.The event will feature keynote speaker U.S. Senator for Illinois Barack Obama.
Both organizations are made up of suppliers and retailers. They serve as a conduit to deliver apparel, children’s merchandise, and home furnishings to people in times of crisis and in distressed situations.
For moreinformation about the event and K.I.D.S., visit www.kidsdonations.org.
To find out more about Fashion Delivers, visit www.fashiondelivers.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...