Anichini shows off with new boutique
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 3/13/2001 11:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Anichini, the Tunbridge, VT-based importer of luxury linens for the bed, bath and table, recently opened a boutique at ABC Carpet & Home here.
Located on the third floor, the boutique displays only a portion of Anichini's entire line, with three dressed beds and shelves of decorative pillows. However, customers can order the full product line of heirloom-quality Egyptian cotton, silk and linen sheets, matelasse coverlets, cashmere and wool blankets, linen towels, elegant tablecloths, handmade rugs, curtains, furniture, throws, decorative accessories and fabrics by the yard, as well as receive custom capabilities. The 25-year-old company has hired Vanessa Kane as the retail specialist for the newly renovated space.
Recent forays to exotic lands have inspired the Anichini designers to create vivid Near and Far East themes and styles, while keeping its Italian tradition.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...