Sferra makes move to classic colors
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Sferra Bros. focused on more classic colors for its high-end bedding and table linen collections at the New York Home Textiles market last month.
In the Presidio collection, three more colors were added to the palette: crimson, midnight and graphite. Constructed from 590-count Egyptian cotton and made in Italy, the sheets also have coordinating cashmere throws, merino blankets, matelasse bed covers and 600-gram-weight towels. A queen-size flat sheet wholesales for $145.
Antonia is an opening price point sheet program of sateen quality, with a queen flat sheet wholesaling for $50. Available in white, ivory, blossom, leaf green and daffodil, the solid-color sateen sheet is made of 300-count Egyptian cotton. To coordinate with Antonia, Bari is a new diamond matelasse pattern for top-of-the-bed. A Bari queen-size bed cover wholesales for $115.
In Sferra's table linen category, Prestige is a new classic hemstitch collection of place mats and napkins. The six colors of forest, cranberry, platinum, cobalt, gold and sienna were chosen to coordinate with the colors of higher-end China patterns, the company said. A 22-inch napkin wholesales for $9.50, and a place mat for $7.25.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...