Lauren Home Casts Net in Deeper Waters
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Lauren Home's spring 2006 collection offers seven bedding ensembles — five of which have full coordinating bath accessories — that cater to lifestyles from contemporary to bohemian. New bed patterns include Indochine, Seychelles, Catalina Island, Crystal Cay, 52nd Street, High Desert and Wiltshire.
Indochine has a duvet inspired by a Japanese tunic on a cotton-linen ground with frog closures paired with pagoda print sheet and all-over herringbone quilt. Seychelles is an island-style batik in blue with white and red on a heavy cotton ground. Catalina Island offers a California look in a modern interpretation of floral and stripes. Crystal Cay provides a summer bohemian look in a vibrant over-scale paisley on hot pink with blue and green tones plus textured crochet and macramé accessories.
Art Deco-inspired 52nd Street is all about texture and architectural influences in cream with caramel, sepia and white tones, herringbone shams and windowpane accents. High Desert provides a new twist on Southwest with a reinterpretation of palette and technique — 18 modern colors constitute the pattern's serape stripe motif. Wiltshire tells a black and white story in a nod to old Hollywood that's inspired by formal menswear.
In bath, a freestanding collection of hammered metal accessories is featured along with five coordinating groups. Seychelles has nautical-inspired red and indigo-striped towels, sculpted towels in two tones of blue, plus flat-weave and tufted striped bath rugs, and a blue and white-striped cotton shower curtain. Catalina Island offers two sculpted towels in shades of country blue and cream with scalloped hems and striped ticking in three variations, plus a striped shower curtain and two striped bath rugs.
Crystal Cay features candy-striped towels in pink or celadon on white, while the bath rug has a candlewick center and paisley border. High Desert has serape and Navajo stripes on two of three towels plus a dobby stripe on cream in the third as well as a sculpted bath rug in a Navajo design. The Wiltshire bath group has towels in three styles of black (and white) stripes, an all-white sculpted argyle towel, a white shower curtain bordered with black grosgrain ribbon and two white bath rugs, one in a tone-on-tone argyle design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...