Sure Fit pumps up executive corps
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/7/2003 2:38:00 PM
Allentown, PA — Sure Fit Inc. this morning announced a major reorganization of its senior management team, a move, the company said, toward making it an integrated marketing-driven organization.
Marisa Thalberg has joined the company in the newly created position of senior vp of marketing and new business development. Previously a vp with Unilever Cosmetics International, Thalberg is responsible for developing Sure Fit's website and catalog business, overseeing advertising media and developing new business opportunities as well as overall branding.
Liz Mandracchia, formerly vp of marketing, has been promoted to senior vp of marketing and brand development. Rick Platt has been promoted to senior vp of sales from vp. His responsibility is to incorporate the company's marketing vision and programs on the retail level. Paula Neustat has been promoted to senior vp of merchandising from her position of vp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...