PrimaLoft Hits the Today Show
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
In a marketing push for PrimaLoft’s home furnishings and bedding business, the down alternative company’s marketing team appeared on NBC’s Today show April 2 and distributed hundreds of free luxury pillows to consumers in New York City on April 2 and 3.
The activities were part of International Pillow Fight Day on April 3. The largest pillow fight was held in New York’s Union Square using donated Primaloft pillows, and the company disputed coupons offering a 15% discount on PrimaLoft branded bedding sold on ShopDownlite.com.
The marketing effort is part of the brand’s active engagement campaign to promote PrimaLoft insulation to consumers. Downlite and The Company Store.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...