New soybean fabric to debut at China Textiles Show in NYC
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — A new soybean protein fiber fabric — SPF — will be introduced to the U.S. during the China Textile and Apparel Trade Show taking place Sept. 23 to 25 at the Jacob Javits Center here.
When blended with cashmere, silk, wool or cotton, SPF creates a "super-fine hand," according to Richard Gould, co-president of the show.
For show information, visit www.NYChinaShow.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...