Revman taps Zuckerman for bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Revman International, Inc. has hired Melanie Zuckerman as design director for bath.
She reports to Terry Soldati, vice president of sales and merchandising, and will be responsible for the design and development of all bath products for the Revman division of the company.
Zuckerman most recently worked as a designer at Croscill during the past five years and, prior to that, at Burlington.
The change continues the expansion of the Revman design organization, which began last month when Mariam Shariati moved from Revman's Tommy Hilfiger Home division to fill the newly created position of design director for bedding. Shariati reports to Terry Soldati as well.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...