Oriental Weavers Promotes Dennard
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
Upper Saddle River, N.J. —
Window treatment producer Hunter Douglas has promoted Andrew Nazari to vp, senior director of new business development.
Previously director of fabricator engineering services, Nazari will continue to report directly to Bob Kopf, president of the horizontal blinds division. Nazari has more than 20 years of experience in operations management and engineering.
"Since joining Hunter Douglas 10 years ago, Andrew has managed numerous special assignments involving transitioning new acquisitions of plants and processes into Hunter Douglas, as well as consulting with most of the company's manufacturing divisions on layout, efficiencies, personnel development and new business start-up projects that he has been working on for more than a year," said Kopf.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 27, 2006
- Nov 13, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...