Meadows Exits Shaw Living
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. —
Jeff Meadows has resigned as division vp of Shaw Living, a post he held since 2000. Meadows worked for Shaw Industries since December 1982, exactly 24 years.
The company told HTT that Meadows' sales and marketing duties are being assumed on an interim basis by Jeff Brown, the current director of operations.
Meadows, who spent most of his career with Shaw, could not be reached for comment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...