By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2007 12:00:00 AM
Geise Joins Veratex
Liz Geise has joined Veratex as sales representative and will cover the Northeast retailers for the company's bed, bath, window and rug divisions.
A 23-year industry veteran, she began her career at Home Curtain and has represented Bess Manufacturing, CHF Inds., Waverly, Ex-Cell, and most recently was with Creative Bath Products. She will call on Linens 'n Things, Fortunoff, Luxury Linens, and various other accounts in the area.
Geise reports to Dale Talbert, senior vp.
Marco Leaves Park B. Smith
Roger Marco, a 30 year veteran, and long-time vp, sales of Park B. Smith Ltd., has left the company.
"It was time for a change in this business environment, and there was nothing negative about his performance, hopefully after his long dedicated time here," said Smith. "We are not replacing him."
Orian Rugs Taps Miller
Orian Rugs has hired Scott Miller and appointed him to the newly created post of director of design, reporting to Jeff Hughes, vp, design.
Miller was formerly director of design with Mohawk Home. He began his new stint with Orian in January.
Maples Appoints Weltzer
Accent and bath rug manufacturer Maples Industries has appointed William Weltzer sales and marketing representative. He reports to president and owner Wade Maples, and will service Maples' account with JCPenney.
Weltzer worked most recently for Brumlow Home, where he held a similar position.
Lekow Joins Robert Allen
Anne Lekow has joined The Robert Allen Group as director of design – window for the Robert Allen brand.
Lekow who has an extensive background in the home furnishings and decorative fabric business most recently was with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, and earlier had been with Stroheim & Romann, Folia, and Schumacher.
She reports to Jennie Wilde, operating vp, design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...