Hallgarten Enters Throw Market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/16/2005 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Custom carpet designer Rosemary Hallgarten has branched out into throws.
The new collection of six patterns is hand-woven by Peruvian artisans. Unlike Hallgarten's carpets, which are made to order and available only to the trade, the throw collection will be offered at retail. Suggested retail prices range from $250 to $375. Some patterns are also available in shawls at a suggested retail of $150.
Constructions include: brushed alpaca, two-tone baby alpaca and silk, ribbed baby alpaca and silk, fine knit baby alpaca and silk, loose weave baby alpaca and silk, and a woven long-staple tanguis (an organic Peruvian cotton). Each line is available in from four to eight colorways, depending upon the line. Throws are sized at 6-by-4 feet.
Custom colors and sizes are also available on the baby alpaca and silk throws.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...