Snyder named dvp at ShopKo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/25/2002 12:00:00 AM
Green Bay, WI — ShopKo Stores has named Kenneth Snyder divisional vp, linens, domestics and social expressions of the 141-store ShopKo division.
Snyder joins ShopKo from May Department Stores, where he served as dmm of home textiles for the company's Meier and Frank division in Portland, ME, as well as other store leadership and buying positions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...